Sunday, February 20, 2011

Discipleship Nerd-style

Last night I had the opportunity to go to a ladies game night with my next door neighbor (thanks Tricia!).  Steve put the boys to bed early (they were exhausted from having taken a day trip to see our good friends the Birds), and below you'll find the official report on what he and the girls did for the rest of the evening.  And to think I've been looking for science curriculum for next year.  Forget textbooks and science kits -- all I really need to do is go to game night more often and leave them with our resident scientist/Daddy!  They already know the scientific method!


1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic!! I love that he wrote up a report :)
    I'd ask for science ideas too, but the beauty of this is that it's an everyday experience that he rolled with! What a great way to make science easy and amazing

    ReplyDelete